Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Growing Cannabis: Introduction to Growing Cannabis by Prof. Terpen

Welcome to Growing Cannabis, my name is Prof. Terpen and in this series I'm going to share with you my years of experience on everything from seed propagation to curing your final product. I've worked by other names in the past because of the legal climate surrounding medical marijuana but the weather is changing and I'm ready to share. Whether your a first time grower or a life long cultivator I hope what I have to share is informative and helps you produce a quality product.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and more than welcome. I am currently developing a curriculum to certify grower at a medical level. The 420 Institute is working with the top medical marijuana companies in the world and our top goal is the help you grow a quality medical grade product.

So here's to growing that beautiful plant and I hope you enjoy.

*Legal Disclosure: All of the topics discuss are for educational purposes. It is the authors intent to pass knowledge and exchange ideas. We advise everyone to follow their local laws.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Strax, what's up with rui? Can't get it to load on phone or laptop.

      Delete
  2. Where did you go?? You talked a lot of shit and then disappeared !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just been busy, did you miss my wisdom commander?

      Delete
    2. yes I checked on your defol thread and they miss you, the site is back up and real pretty now

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete